사이드 네비게이션

컨텐츠 주요 내용

HOMEPrograms Program Guide Studies abroad during the Semester

Studies abroad during the Semester

미국 브리지포트대학 사진

This program consists of the existing 3+1 General Study Abroad Program (3 years in a regular undergraduate course at Sun Moon University + 1-year undergraduate course at the University of Bridgeport), and 1-year Master course at the University of Bridgeport. After completion the 3+2 program, the student will be awarded a bachelor degree and master degree by Sun Moon University and the University of Bridgeport respectively.

01. Masters courses provided by the University of Bridgeport

A. Master of Arts (M.A)

1) Master of Arts in East Asian and Pacific Rim Studies
2) Master of Arts in Global Media and Communication Studies
3) Master of Arts in Global Development and Peace

B. Master of Science (M.S)

1) Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering
2) Master of Science in Computer Engineering
3) Master of Science in Computer Science
4) Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
5) Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
6) Master of Science in Technology Management

02. Qualifications for applying

A. Students in the their 6th Semester or higher (Ideally students in the 3rd year 2nd semester)
B. Students with 3.85 GPA or higher with a TOEFL IBT score higher than 75 or IELTS score higher than 6.0 (Students having a certified language skills)
C: A maximum of 10 students can study at University of Bridgeport each year, once their tuition fees have been paid at Sun Moon University. (However, only 1 student from each department can be supported throughout the year)
D: With at least18 credits the previous semester.

03. Courses Benefits

A: The process of the undergraduate (bachelor) course at the University of Bridgeport.

    ▶ Same as the 3+1 General Study Abroad Program
    - The full tuition fee paid at Sun Moon University will be returned to the student as a scholarship.

B: The process of the Master’s course at the University of Bridgeport
    - The student will have 30% reduction on the tuition fee. Nevertheless, he/she has to bear the costs of the remaining 70% of the tuition fee dormitory, books, and personal expenses etc.

04. Time Abroad

- A total of 2 years (1-year bachelor’s course + 1-year Master’s course at the University of Bridgeport)

05. conditions to obtain a Master's degree at Bridgeport

A. Exchange students taking the (1 year) bachelor’s course at the University of Bridgeport must obtain a total of 24-30 credits. Part of these credits will be accepted as credits for the Master course. (However, Sun Moon University will not recognize these as Graduation Credits)

1) Master of Arts (M.A): 12 credits for the Masters course +12-18 credits for the bachelor’s course
2) Master of Science (M.S): 9 credits for the Masters course +15-21 credits for the bachelor’s course

B. Exchange students taking the Master’s course at the University of Bridgeport must obtain at least B- (Grade should be higher or equal to B minus) in all subjects, or have a GPA higher than 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).

본문으로 다시 가기